Now jumping back into Big Ten play, Wisconsin (10-3, 2-0 Big Ten) comes off an 83-76 loss at Western Kentucky on Dec. 29. The combination of Ethan Happ and D’Mitrik Trice struggled from the field while the Hilltoppers got hot in the second half.
On the other side, Minnesota (11-2, 1-1) have won five straight games—all at home. The Gophers have lost their only two contests on the road, the last being against Ohio State in Columbus on Dec. 2.
Minnesota leads the all-time series 102-100, but Wisconsin has won the last eight contests. In their last Border Battle on the court, the Badgers defeated the Gophers 73-63 last February at the Kohl Center.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Minnesota will tip off at 8 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Brian Anderson and Shon Morris.
How can I stream the game online?
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 15.5 points per game, 3.8 rebounds per game, 2.8 assists per game; leads Big Ten in shooting three-pointers at 50.7 percent (37 of 73)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.3 points per game, 4.6 rebounds per game, 1.1 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 19.2 points per game, 10.7 rebounds per game. 4.8 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.5 points per game, 2.8 rebounds per game, 1.8 assists per game; coming off a 26-point performance in the loss at Western Kentucky
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 7.2 points per game, 2.5 rebounds per game, 1.0 assists per game