Wisconsin (14-6, 6-3 Big Ten) finds itself back in the AP Top 25 at No. 24 after a successful week of victories. The Badgers handled Illinois in Champaign on Jan. 23 and took care of business inside the Kohl Center on Saturday against Northwestern. Greg Gard’s squad now holds a three-game winning streaking entering Tuesday night’s contest against the Huskers.
On the flip side, Nebraska (13-7, 3-6) has lost three straight and five of its last seven. In unfortunate news for Tim Miles’ program, second-leading scorer, senior forward Isaac Copeland Jr., was ruled out for the season with an ACL injury suffered in a home loss to Ohio State on Saturday.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Nebraska will tip off at 7 p.m. CT at the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Neb.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Dave Revsine and Seth Davis on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via BTN2Go.com and the FOX Sports mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 14.2 points per game; 3.2 rebounds per game; 2.7 assists per game; now second in the Big Ten in three-point percentage (45.7)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 4.6 points per game; 4.1 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 18.9 points per game; 10.4 rebounds per game; 5.2 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.7 points per game; 3.1 rebounds per game; 1.9 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.7 points per game; 3.2 rebounds per game; 1.0 assists per game