Ranked No. 2 in the nation, Michigan (17-0, 6-0 Big Ten) is well rested—their last game was on Sunday in a home win against Northwestern.
On the flip side, Wisconsin (11-6, 3-3) hopes to break a skid where it has lost four of its last five games. The Badgers fought off another disastrous first half and came close to defeating Maryland on the road on Monday evening. The Badgers could not hold the lead and eventually lost to the Terps in a 64-60 defeat at the Xfinity Center.
Michigan holds a 91-74 all-time series lead, but Wisconsin owns a 48-34 record in Madison against the Wolverines.
2̶0̶1̶8̶ ̶#̶6̶ ̶P̶u̶r̶d̶u̶e̶— Wisconsin Basketball (@BadgerMBB) January 18, 2019
2̶0̶1̶6̶ ̶#̶4̶ ̶M̶i̶c̶h̶i̶g̶a̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶
2̶0̶1̶4̶ ̶#̶8̶ ̶M̶S̶U̶
2̶0̶1̶3̶ ̶#̶3̶ ̶M̶i̶c̶h̶i̶g̶a̶n̶
2̶0̶1̶1̶ ̶#̶1̶ ̶O̶h̶i̶o̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶t̶e̶
2̶0̶1̶0̶ ̶#̶5̶ ̶M̶S̶U̶
2̶0̶1̶0̶ ̶#̶4̶ ̶P̶u̶r̶d̶u̶e̶
2̶0̶0̶9̶ ̶#̶6̶ ̶D̶u̶k̶e̶
Top-10 teams beware the Kohl Center pic.twitter.com/Vt6z7zrjFw
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Michigan will tip off at 11 a.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN with Jason Benetti and Dan Dakich on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via ESPN.com/watch and the ESPN mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 14.4 points per game; 3.3 rebounds per game; 2.8 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 4.6 points per game; 4.3 rebounds per game; 1.1 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 19.4 points per game; 10.4 rebounds per game; 4.6 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.5 points per game; 2.9 rebounds per game; 1.9 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.2 points per game; 2.9 rebounds per game; 1.0 assists per game