Wisconsin (11-5, 3-2 Big Ten) lost an 84-80 overtime thriller to Purdue on Friday night, with turnovers and poor rebounding contributing to the loss. Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ scored 31 points while grabbing 13 rebounds, but he also committed nine turnovers.
Maryland (14-3, 5-1) rides a five-game winning streak into Monday night’s match-up, as the Terps defeated No. 22 Indiana at home on Friday.
Wisconsin leads the all-time series 8-5, with the Badgers winning three of five games in College Park and three of the last four overall against Maryland.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Maryland will tip off at 7:30 p.m. CT at the Xfinity Center in College Park, Md.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on FS1 with Tim Brando and Donny Marshall on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via FOXSportsGO.com and the FOX Sports mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 14.4 points per game; 3.3 rebounds per game; 2.7 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 4.9 points per game; 4.5 rebounds per game; 1.1 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 20.0 points per game; 10.5 rebounds per game; 4.8 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.4 points per game; 3.1 rebounds per game; 1.8 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 7.6 points per game; 2.6 rebounds per game; 1.0 assists per game