Wisconsin (11-4, 3-1 Big Ten) recorded a blowout win at Penn State on Sunday evening and enters a stretch where it will face Purdue (9-6, 2-2) on Friday, Maryland (13-3, 4-1) next Monday the 14th and undefeated Michigan (16-0, 5-0) on the 19th.
The Boilermakers suffered a rough defeat on the road at Michigan State on Tuesday night, and All-American candidate Carsen Edwards and Matt Painter’s squad will now have to bounce back quickly in this tough sequence of contests.
For that matter, Purdue has not won a true away contest this season heading into Friday night’s match-up (they are 2-2 at neutral sites).
The Boilermakers lead the all-time series 108-71, but the Badgers won the last match-up—a 57-53 contest where Wisconsin celebrated “Frank Kaminsky Night” with a victory.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Purdue will tip off at 8 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on FS1 with Brian Anderson and Len Elmore on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via FOXSportsGO.com and the FOX Sports mobile app.
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 14.3 points per game; 3.4 rebounds per game; 2.8 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 4.7 points per game; 4.4 rebounds per game; 1.1 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 19.3 points per game; 10.3 rebounds per game; 4.7 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 10.3 points per game; 3.1 rebounds per game; 1.8 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 7.7 points per game; 2.7 rebounds per game; 0.9 assists per game