Pardon a hint of poor audio quality at times, as we were recording inside Camp Randall Stadium and we fought off loud ambient noise and the wind. With that, here’s the breakdown:
- 0:00–6:40: Owen and Jake give their overall impressions of the Wisconsin win, along with starting our “Four-Down Territory” segment. With first down, we give our takes as to what was the play of the game, and we name our players of the game on second down.
- 6:40–10:33: Redshirt sophomore defensive end Isaiahh Loudermilk talks about his return, how it felt to get on the field again, and the defense’s performance.
- 10:33–12:10: On third down, we look for areas of improvement in Wisconsin’s win over the Lobos.
- 12:12-18:06: Running back Jonathan Taylor discusses his career-high performance and the offense’s performance against New Mexico.
- 18:06–21:45: To cap off the analysis on fourth down, Owen and Jake give their stat of the night.
- 21:45–30:53: Head coach Paul Chryst takes questions from the media after Wisconsin’s win about Jonathan Taylor’s fumbles, Cole Van Lanen starting at left tackle, and Danny Vanden Boom getting some playing time at quarterback late in the game instead of Jack Coan.