Happy game day, Wisconsin Badgers fans.
After a relatively easy Week 1, UW returns to Camp Randall for the first 11 a.m. kickoff of the season. This week’s opponent is the New Mexico Lobos, also 1–0 after a rout of FCS program Incarnate Word last weekend. You can read more about the Lobos here, and we’ve previewed this game from pretty much every angle all week. Here are the highlights:
- How to watch New Mexico vs. Wisconsin
- New Mexico vs. Wisconsin betting preview
- Wisconsin’s keys to victory against New Mexico
- The Badger Fan’s Guide to Supporting a Team Favored by 30+ Points
- The Three Predictions: New Mexico vs. Wisconsin
- The B1G Roast: I just can’t with Michigan anymore
- Isaiahh Loudermilk, Zander Neuville expected to play vs. New Mexico
- Bucky’s 5th Podcast, Ep. 32: New Mexico-Wisconsin preview; Ryan Connelly, Jake Ferguson interviews
As always, swing by the comments below to watch the game along with us. On Wisconsin!