Here’s the rundown of the show:
- 0:00–8:22: We recap the positives from Wisconsin’s 28–17 road win over Iowa.
- 8:22–10:48: After the game, wide receiver A.J. Taylor breaks down his game-winning touchdown catch with 57 seconds left,
- 10:48–16:30: We also look at what necessarily didn’t go right for Wisconsin inside Kinnick Stadium, namely Iowa tight ends T.J. Hockenson and Noah Fant having big games and a rushing attack that gained yards against Jim Leonhard’s unit. We also call out some great special teams play that led to two of UW’s three turnovers.
- 16:30–19:13: Hornibrook talks with reporters postgame about the final touchdown, his demeanor heading into that important drive, and more.
- 19:13–33:10: The good and the bad from Wisconsin’s first four games—what has gone well and what needs improving heading back from the bye week and into the Badgers’ next contest against Nebraska.
- 33:10–39:02: Fullback Alec Ingold discusses his big plays, the jumbo package Wisconsin utilized, and more.