The No. 18 Wisconsin Badgers head into rivalry week a bit banged up, with outside linebacker Andrew Van Ginkel and tight end Zander Neuville listed as questionable with right leg injuries on Monday’s preliminary injury report.
Both Neuville and Van Ginkel left Wisconsin’s 24–21 loss to BYU early in the game, with the latter seen walking with a boot on his right foot on the sidelines.
During head coach Paul Chryst’s weekly press conference on Monday, he noted that the injury to Neuville is not related to his torn ACL suffered last season or the other right leg injury that kept him out of a good chunk of fall camp.
Both outside linebacker Tyler Johnson and back-up kicker P.J. Rosowski are now off the injury report. Inside linebacker Mike Maskalunas (right leg) and safety Reggie Pearson (left leg) bumped up to questionable from out on last Thursday’s injury report.
Here’s the full injury report:
- ILB Mike Maskalunas (right leg)
- TE Zander Neuville (right leg)
- S Reggie Pearson (left leg)
- OLB Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg)
Out for Saturday
- TE Luke Benzschawel (right leg)
- ILB Griffin Grady (right leg)
- DE Kraig Howe (right leg)
- RB Bradrick Shaw (left leg)
Out for Season
- OLB Mason Platter (right leg)
- DE Garrett Rand (right leg)
- DE Blake Smithback (right leg)