Subscribe to Bucky’s 5th Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, and TuneIn!
A second episode this week, as we recap Monday’s and Tuesday’s practices while playing some interviews from the past seven days.
Here’s the full breakdown:
- 0:00–7:46: Jake recaps the updated injury list and 110-man fall camp roster moves. He also shares his observations from the first week of camp, including a look at the offensive line with Jon Dietzen and Cole Van Lanen working at left tackle.
- 7:47–11:39: From Wisconsin local media day on Aug. 1, Dietzen talks with Jake about the transition to left tackle, what’s in store for him on the offensive line, and maybe most importantly, is he bringing back the mullet?
- 11:39–20:48: More discussion from Monday and Tuesday’s practices, including wide receiver Kendric Pryor’s big plays, Andrew Van Ginkel’s interception, and what could be a look at the nickel subpackage.
- 20:48–25:52: Again from media day on Aug. 1, defensive end Aaron Vopal discusses his summer, going up against Wisconsin’s offensive line, Garrett Rand, and the line having to step up in the junior’s absence.
27:23–38:31: Defensive coordinator Jim Leonhard spoke with reporters on Monday about the defensive line, Kayden Lyles, Matt Henningsen, Zack Baun, and the secondary.
- 38:32-End of Show: Jake wraps up the show talking about Henningsen.