We’ve made it, friends. Football is back.
The No. 4 Wisconsin Badgers kick off the 2018 season tonight at Camp Randall Stadium (8 p.m. CT, ESPN) against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. It’s been an eventful offseason, especially over the last month or so, to say the least. After the normal roster attrition and spring/summer injuries, wide receivers Quintez Cephus and Danny Davis were suspended for their alleged involvement in an April incident. That soured a lot of the hype surrounding the Badgers, who received top-five hype from the Associated Press preseason poll and a whole slew of award watch list nods.
Anyway, you knew all that. For more recap, though, or to catch up on what you might’ve missed on the blog this week, are the highlights.
- The Three Predictions: Western Kentucky vs. Wisconsin
- Western Kentucky vs. Wisconsin betting preview
- Opportunities could be coming for Adam Krumholz, other unproven Badgers in Week 1
- What to know about Western Kentucky
- It’s time for Badgers TAKES
- Wisconsin’s keys to victory vs. Western Kentucky
- How to watch Western Kentucky vs. Wisconsin
That’s probably all the intro you need. Join us in the comments below, and On Wisconsin!