Spring football continues after a weeklong break for the Wisconsin Badgers, and three young players are adjusting to their first spring camp. They tell us more in this week’s episode. Plus, The B1G Roast returns.
Here’s the full breakdown:
- 1:40–8:00: True freshman Bryson Williams chats about his now-famous squats video, extra work he is putting in, along with what he has learned from senior Olive Sagapolu so far during spring camp.
- 8:05–28:35: Drew Hamm once again joins B5P for this week’s B1G Roast. We discuss Arike Ogunbowale’s huge Final Four weekend, recap Wisconsin’s basketball season, and what next year’s team looks like with and without Ethan Happ. Plus, we look at who could be the “perfect” grad transfer for Greg Gard’s squad.
- 28:40–33:45: True freshman Aron Cruickshank, like Williams, enrolled early to get a head start on his college football career. He discusses adapting to the college game as well as college life and taking advantage of extra reps with the spring injuries at wide receiver.
- 33:45–46:30: Mailbag time! We answer your questions surrounding spring practice and more.
- 46:35–55:07: Redshirt freshman safety Scott Nelson (with a special guest appearance by D’Cota Dixon) talks about his friendship with Dixon, goals heading into the 2018 season, and working to improve himself.
- 55:07–End of Show: Some quick-hitters with former Badgers getting visits and workouts from NFL teams, with a look at potential future Badgers and recruiting news.