This. Is. March.
The Wisconsin Badgers have a tough hill to climb to find their way into the NCAA Tournament and be a part of the 2018 edition of March Madness. That doesn’t mean they are completely without a shot, but UW will need to run the table in the Big Ten Tournament, starting with a Thursday morning match-up against the Maryland Terrapins at Madison Square Garden.
Wisconsin (14–17, 7–11 Big Ten) comes in as the No. 9 seed after winning four of its last six games. The Badgers, with a Herculean effort from Brad Davison (career-high 30 points), battled the No. 2 team in the nation on Sunday before ultimately falling to Michigan State 68–63 to conclude the regular season.
Maryland (19–12, 8–10) looks to wipe away a sour taste after a disappointing 85–61 loss at home to Michigan on Feb. 24.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Maryland will tip off at 11 a.m. CT at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
How can I watch?
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badgers Sports Network, where you’ll find the usual team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/online) by searching “WIBA.”
- Forward Nate Reuvers: Freshman; 5.3 points, 2.0 rebounds, 0.9 assists per game
- Forward Khalil Iverson: Junior; 8.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, 1.8 assists per game
- Forward Ethan Happ: Redshirt junior; 17.9 points, 8.2 rebounds, 3.8 assists per game
- Guard Brad Davison: Freshman; 12.1 points, 2.2 rebounds, 2.5 assists per game
- Guard Brevin Pritzl: Redshirt sophomore; 9.1 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists per game