The in-state series continues for the 125th time on Saturday afternoon, as the Wisconsin Badgers travel to Milwaukee to take on the Marquette Golden Eagles.
Both teams have impressed early on this season, and both won their contests earlier this week on their respective home courts. Wisconsin (8-1, 2-0 Big Ten) defeated Rutgers in a 69-64 win at the Kohl Center on Monday night, while Marquette (7-2, 0-0 Big East) defeated UTEP 76-69 at the Fiserv Forum.
The road team has won six of the last eight games heading into this weekend’s matchup. Last year on Dec. 9, Marquette overwhelmed Wisconsin in an 82-63 victory in Madison.
The Badgers hold a 67-57 all-time series lead against the Golden Eagles.
Two schools from Wisconsin— Wisconsin Basketball (@BadgerMBB) December 8, 2018
Forty minutes to decide bragging rights#OnWisconsin // #Badgers pic.twitter.com/c6lOioOViV
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Marquette will tip off at 4 p.m. CT at the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on Fox with Brian Anderson, Stephen Bardo and Evan Daniels
How can I stream the game online?
Via FOXSportsGO.com and the FOX Sports mobile app
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s likely starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 17.0 points per game, 3.8 rebounds per game, 2.4 assists per game; leads nation in shooting three-pointers at 60 percent (30 of 50)
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.2 points per game, 5.2 rebounds per game, 1.2 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.7 points per game, 10.8 rebounds per game. 5.0 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 8.8 points per game, 2.7 rebounds per game, 1.4 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 6.8 points per game, 2.1 rebounds per game, 0.9 assists per game