Wisconsin (7-1, 1-0 Big Ten) came from as much as eight points down in the second half to defeat No. 14 Iowa 72-66 on Friday night. D’Mitrik Trice scored a game-high 20 points while hitting four of eight three-pointers.
KenPom.com ranks UW as seventh in the nation in defensive adjusted efficiency (91.6) and No. 17 in terms of offensive adjusted efficiency (114.1).
Rutgers (5-2, 0-1 Big Ten) upset Miami on the road and played Michigan State tough at home last week.
UW leads the all-time series 6-2, with the Badgers winning all three games at home. In their last outing however, Rutgers defeated 64-60 on Jan. 5 in New Brunswick.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Rutgers will tip off at 7 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Brian Anderson assigned to play-by-play duties and Stephen Bardo as the analyst.
How can I stream the game online?
Via BTN2Go.com and the FOX Sports mobile app
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s likely starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 17.4 points per game, 3.8 rebounds per game, 2.6 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.3 points per game, 5.4 rebounds per game, 1.3 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.4 points per game, 11.6 rebounds per game. 5.3 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 9.4 points per game, 2.9 rebounds per game, 1.6 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 6.4 points per game, 2.1 rebounds per game, 0.9 assists per game