The No. 22 Wisconsin Badgers head back on the road as they take on the No. 14 Iowa Hawkeyes at Hawkeye-Carver Arena in Iowa City.
Wisconsin (6-1) fought back from a 12-point second half deficit in a 79-75 comeback win over N.C. State on Tuesday. Ethan Happ recorded yet another double-double (team-high 19 points, 11 rebounds), while redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice connected on four of five three-pointers and scored 18 points.
Iowa (6-0) also won a close contest against an ACC opponent on Tuesday, narrowly defeating Pitt 69-68 at home. Four Hawkeyes average double digits heading into Friday night’s contest.
UW leads the all-time series against Iowa 83-81, but the Hawkeyes have won the last two match-ups.
Top-25 showdown in Iowa City— Wisconsin Basketball (@BadgerMBB) November 30, 2018
B1G-time conference opener#OnWisconsin // #Badgers pic.twitter.com/vWwrgNUCpx
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Iowa will tip off at 7 p.m. CT at the Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on BTN with Jeff Levering assigned to play-by-play duties and Stephen Bardo as the analyst.
How can I stream the game online?
Via BTN2Go.com and the FOX Sports mobile app
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s likely starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 17.0 points per game, 3.3 rebounds per game, 2.9 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.0 points per game, 5.7 rebounds per game, 0.9 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 18.0 points per game, 12.3 rebounds per game. 5.3 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 9.4 points per game, 2.7 rebounds per game, 1.7 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 7.0 points per game, 2.1 rebounds per game, 1.0 assists per game (leads conference with 2.6 blocks per game)