The Big Ten/ACC Challenge continues on Tuesday, with the No. 22 Wisconsin Badgers hosting the NC State Wolfpack at the Kohl Center with a late 8 p.m. CT tipoff.
Wisconsin (5-1) comes off a productive Battle 4 Atlantis tournament where it won two games before falling to No. 4 Virginia.
NC State (6-0) outlasted Mercer 78-74 on Saturday to remain undefeated on the year.
Wisconsin leads the all-time series between the two programs 2-0, with the Badgers taming the Wolfpack in their last meeting—a 87-48 victory back on Dec. 1, 2010.
UW holds a 9-10 overall mark in the Big Ten-ACC Challenge. Those nine wins is the second-most in by a Big Ten program.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Stanford will tip off at 8 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wis.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN2 with Dave Pasch assigned to play-by-play duties and Robbie Hummel as the analyst.
How can I stream the game online?
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s likely starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 16.8 points per game, 3.5 rebounds per game, 2.3 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.8 points per game, 6.7 rebounds per game, 1.2 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.8 points per game, 12.5 rebounds per game. 5.7 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 9.0 points per game, 2.8 rebounds per game, 1.7 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 7.5 points per game, 2.3 rebounds per game, 1.2 assists per game