Wisconsin (5–0) shot the lights out from the field in the second half (59.3 percent) during its 78–58 win over Oklahoma on Thursday. D’Mitrik Trice scored a career-high 25 points thanks to connecting on seven three-pointers. Ethan Happ recorded his fifth straight double-double with 14 points and 12 rebounds.
Virginia (5–0) leads the all-time series 3–2, with the Cavaliers defeating the Badgers 49–37 in Charlottesville last November during the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Tony Bennett’s squad defeated Dayton 66–59 on Thursday to advance to the final.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Stanford will tip off at 1 p.m. CT at the Imperial Ballroom in Paradise Island, Bahamas.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN with Jon Sciambi assigned to play-by-play duties and Dan Dakich as the analyst.
How can I stream the game online?
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Jon Arias and Andy North. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s likely starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 19.2 points per game, 3.4 rebounds per game, 2.6 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.6 points per game, 6.8 rebounds per game, 1.0 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 17.0 points per game, 12.0 rebounds per game. 5.6 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 9.8 points per game, 3.0 rebounds per game, 2.0 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 8.6 points per game, 2.2 rebounds per game, 0.8 assists per game