Wisconsin (3–0) easily took care of business against Houston Baptist in a 96–59 win last Saturday. Stanford (2–1) did not play its last scheduled game against Wofford due to the poor air quality from the California wildfires. Prior to that, the Cardinal lost a 90–72 outing to No. 7 North Carolina in Chapel Hill.
Stanford leads the all-time series against Wisconsin 6–3, though this is the first neutral-site meeting between the two schools. The last time the two programs faced each other was almost 24 years ago on Dec. 27, 1994, a 95–78 game won by the Cardinal in Palo Alto.
Wisconsin, who won the 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis tournament, will face either Florida or Oklahoma in the next round on Thursday.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Stanford will tip off at 1:30 p.m. CT at the Imperial Ballroom in Paradise Island, Bahamas.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN with Jon Sciambi assigned to play-by-play duties and Dan Dakich as the analyst.
How can I stream the game online?
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badger Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Jon Arias and Andy North. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/desktop) by searching “WIBA.”
Wisconsin’s likely starters
- Redshirt sophomore guard D’Mitrik Trice: 18.3 points per game, 3.7 rebounds per game, 2.7 assists per game
- Senior forward Khalil Iverson: 5.7 points per game, 4.7 rebounds per game, 1.7 assists per game
- Redshirt senior forward Ethan Happ: 18.3 points per game, 12.0 rebounds per game. 7.7 assists per game
- Sophomore guard Brad Davison: 11.7 points per game, 4.0 rebounds per game, 2.3 assists per game
- Sophomore forward Nate Reuvers: 7.7 points per game, 1.7 rebounds per game, 1.0 assists per game