Wisconsin released its Monday preliminary injury report with five Badgers currently questionable for Saturday’s road contest against Purdue.
UW again listed starting quarterback Alex Hornibrook (head) with that designation, along with the newly added Taiwan Deal (right leg) and David Edwards (left arm).
Deal appeared to injury himself during the 22-10 loss at Penn State, coming up limping after a big 37-yard run in the third quarter, while Hornibrook did not travel to Happy Valley last weekend.
Wisconsin still holds Edwards as the No. 1 right tackle on its updated depth chart, with redshirt freshman Logan Bruss as the back-up.
Reserves Travian Blaylock (right leg) and Mason Stokke (left leg), who were downgraded to out on last Thursday’s report before Wisconsin’s loss at Penn State, bumped back up to questionable for this week.
Taken off the injury report from last Thursday were defensive backs Deron Harrell and Scott Nelson.
Here is the full preliminary injury report:
- CB Travian Blaylock (right leg)
- RB Taiwan Deal (right leg)
- OL David Edwards (left arm)
- QB Alex Hornibrook (head)
- FB Mason Stokke (left leg)
Out for Purdue
Out for Season
- TE Zander Neuville (left leg)
- OLB Mason Platter (right leg)
- DE Garrett Rand (right leg)
- NT Olive Sagapolu (right arm)
- OL Blake Smithback (right leg)