The Wisconsin Badgers released their preliminary injury report on Monday ahead of another nighttime conference match-up.
UW designed four significant contributors on defense—cornerbacks Deron Harrell (upper body) and Caesar Williams (left leg), defensive end Isaiahh Loudermilk (left leg), and outside linebacker Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg)—as questionable for Saturday’s game vs. the Michigan Wolverines.
Both Harrell and Loudermilk exited last Saturday’s 41–24 win over the Nebraska Cornhuskers and did not return. Van Ginkel played and contributed two quarterback hurries. Williams did not suit up.
Inside linebacker Griffin Grady was upgraded to questionable.
#Badgers preliminary injury report: OLBs Andrew Van Ginkel, DE Isaiahh Loudermilk, CBs Deron Harrell and Caesar Williams all questionable pic.twitter.com/ygYu3EfUMB— Jake Kocorowski (@JakeKocoB5Q) October 8, 2018
Here is the full preliminary injury report:
- CB Travian Blaylock (right leg)
- ILB Griffin Grady (right leg)
- CB Deron Harrell (upper body)
- DE Isaiahh Loudermilk (left leg)
- RB Bradrick Shaw (left leg)
- OLB Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg)
- CB Caesar Williams (left leg)
Out for Season
- TE Zander Neuville (left leg)
- OLB Mason Platter (right leg)
- DE Garrett Rand (right leg)
- DE Blake Smithback (right leg)