Five Wisconsin Badgers are questionable for Saturday’s important Big Ten West divisional match-up against the Northwestern Wildcats, as UW released its preliminary injury report on Monday.
Among those designated as questionable are nose tackle Olive Sagapolu (left leg) and safeties D’Cota Dixon (right leg), Scott Nelson (right leg), and Reggie Pearson (left leg). Cornerback Faion Hicks (left leg), still listed as a first-teamer on the defense according to the latest depth chart, is once again questionable as well. All are key contributors to the defense.
Defensive end Isaiahh Loudermilk (left leg) is again out this week, as is reserve corner Travian Blaylock (right leg).
For what it’s worth, running back Bradrick Shaw is off the injury report.
Thanks again to @RealDCunningham for grabbing the injury report and game notes for me. 4 DBs and Sagapolu questionable, Loudermilk still out. pic.twitter.com/49S7t6wMtn— Jake Kocorowski (@JakeKocoB5Q) October 22, 2018
Here is the full report from Monday:
- S D’Cota Dixon (right leg)
- CB Faion Hicks (left leg)
- S Scott Nelson (right leg)
- S Reggie Pearson (left leg)
- NT Olive Sagapolu (left leg)
Out for Illinois
- DE Isaiahh Loudermilk (left leg)
- CB Travian Blaylock (right leg)
Out for Season
- TE Zander Neuville (left leg)
- OLB Mason Platter (right leg)
- DE Garrett Rand (right leg)
- DE Blake Smithback (right leg)