The defensive line depth for the No. 15 Wisconsin Badgers will take a hit this weekend, as Wisconsin downgraded starting defensive end Isaiahh Loudermilk to out from questionable for Saturday’s game against No. 12 Michigan.
Widely tweeted out by reporters on Thursday, joining Loudermilk as out for this week’s Big Ten contest includes cornerback Travian Blaylock (right leg), inside linebacker Griffin Grady (right leg) and running back Bradrick Shaw (left leg). All were questionable on Monday’s preliminary injury report.
Cornerbacks Deron Harrell (upper body) and Caesar Williams (left leg) still remain questionable, as does redshirt senior outside linebacker Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg). In facing a potent Wolverines passing attack led by quarterback Shea Patterson, having one or all of three would be critical for a defense working to improve upon giving up its performance against Nebraska last week.
Here is the full report:
- CB Deron Harrell (upper body)
- OLB Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg)
- CB Caesar Williams (left leg)
Out for Michigan
- CB Travian Blaylock (right leg)
- ILB Griffin Grady (right leg)
- DE Isaiahh Loudermilk (left leg)
- RB Bradrick Shaw (left leg)
Out for Season
- TE Zander Neuville (left leg)
- OLB Mason Platter (right leg)
- DE Garrett Rand (right leg)
- DE Blake Smithback (right leg)