Fresh off its bye week, Wisconsin released its preliminary injury report for Saturday’s showdown against Nebraska.
Among those key contributors listed as questionable include outside linebacker Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg) and cornerback Faion Hicks (right arm). Tight end Luke Benzschawel (right leg), inside linebacker Mike Maskalunas (right leg) and running back Bradrick Shaw (left leg) are also noted with that designation by UW.
Inside linebacker Griffin Grady (right leg) remains out this week, while defensive end Kraig Howe (right leg) and tight end Zander Neuville (right leg) were taken off the list from the one released on Sept. 20.
Both Neuville and Van Ginkel played in Wisconsin’s 28-17 road win at Iowa back on Sept. 22.
#Badgers preliminary injury report for Nebraska. CB Faion Hicks and OLB Andrew Van Ginkel both questionable.— Jake Kocorowski (@JakeKocoB5Q) October 1, 2018
Big thanks to @Jason_Galloway for grabbing the injury report and game notes for me while I’m watching my twins. pic.twitter.com/IkGKsRWJf2
Here is the full preliminary injury report:
- TE Luke Benzschawel (right leg)
- CB Faion Hicks (right arm)
- ILB Mike Maskalunas (right leg)
- RB Bradrick Shaw (left leg)
- OLB Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg)
Out for Saturday
- ILB Griffin Grady (right leg)
Out for Season
- OLB Mason Platter (right leg)
- DE Garrett Rand (right leg)
- DE Blake Smithback (right leg)