MADISON—Welcome to glorious Camp Randall Stadium, where in about a half-hour, the No. 9 Wisconsin Badgers will kick off against Lane Kiffin and the Florida Atlantic Owls.
Wisconsin (1–0) looks to continue the results seen in its explosive second half of the 59–10 win over Utah State last weekend. After struggling through a quarter-and-a-half against the Aggies, the Badgers tied the game at 10–10 entering halftime. Then 49 points—28 in the third quarter—allowed UW to pull away in demonstrative fashion.
Florida Atlantic (0–1) did not start the Kiffin era off on the right foot, giving up 526 total yards (416 rushing) in a 42–19 loss to Navy in Boca Raton. The Owls did score on two long passing plays of 95 and 62 yards, but how will they contain the Badgers’ offense?
B5Q’s Jake Kocorowski and Owen Riese will be covering the game from the Camp Randall press box. Follow them on Twitter (along with our account), and give us your thoughts before, during, and after the game on this here game thread.
FAU vs. Wisconsin previews:
- How to watch (and listen to) FAU vs. Wisconsin
- FAU vs. Wisconsin will be played as scheduled despite Hurricane Irma
- Q&A: What to know about Lane Kiffin’s FAU Owls
- Aw Jeez, Lane Kiffin is Here
- Paul Chryst discusses Bradrick Shaw, Chikwe Obasih injuries
- Big Ten Power Rankings, Week 1
- The B1G Roast: First-Half Wisconsin could still beat Rutgers
- Film Study: What was up with Wisconsin’s (very) early struggles vs. Utah State?