Wisconsin (4-7, 1-1 Big Ten) pulled with six points in a 46-40 game before ultimately falling apart in an 82-63 loss to Marquette on Saturday afternoon. The Badgers will have to do without the likes of guards D’Mitrik Trice and Kobe King, the latter of whom is out for the year after having surgery on his left knee on Monday.
Western Kentucky (6-3) boasts six players averaging at least 10 points per game, granted their statistics show only eight players who have played. Guard Darius Thompson leads the Hilltoppers in scoring (13.8 points per game) while forward Justin Johnson (11.7 points, 9.6 rebounds per game) averages nearly a double double per contest.
How will Wisconsin respond to more adversity suffered this year? We’ll find out.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Western Kentucky will tip off at 7 p.m. CT from the Kohl Center in Madison on Wednesday night.
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on FS1 with Tim Brando and Stephen Bardo on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via FOXSportsGO and the FOXSportsGO mobile app
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badgers Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/online) by searching “WIBA.”
- Guard Brevin Pritzl: Sophomore; 6.7 points, 3.0 rebounds, 1.1 assists per game
- Forward Aleem Ford: Redshirt freshman; 4.5 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists per game
- Forward Khalil Iverson: Junior; 7.4 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists per game
- Forward Ethan Happ: Redshirt junior; 16.3 points, 8.6 rebounds, 3.1 assists per game
- Guard Brad Davison: Freshman; 10.9 points , 2.1 rebounds, 1.6 assists per game