Three players—running back Jonathan Taylor, left tackle Michael Deiter, and right guard Beau Benzschawel—claimed consensus first-team All-Big Ten selections, and another five received honors as well.
Tight end Troy Fumagalli earned first-team all-conference honors from the coaches and second-team from the media. Right tackle David Edwards was a consensus second-team selection, with center Tyler Biadasz a consensus third-team honoree.
In all, four offensive linemen received all-conference distinctions. Quarterback Alex Hornibrook and wide receiver Quintez Cephus both were consensus honorable mentions.
On Tuesday, 12 defensive players and placekicker Rafael Gaglianone found themselves with some form of All-Big Ten honors.
Here’s the full list of Badgers honored on Wednesday:
First-Team All-Big Ten
- Running back Jonathan Taylor (consensus)
- Left tackle Michael Deiter (consensus)
- Right guard Beau Benzschawel (consensus)
- Tight end Troy Fumagalli (coaches)
Second-Team All-Big Ten
- Right tackle David Edwards (consensus)
- Tight end Troy Fumagalli (media)
Third-Team All-Big Ten
- Center Tyler Biadasz (consensus)
- Quarterback Alex Hornibrook (consensus)
- Wide receiver Quintez Cephus (consensus)
View the full 2017 All-Big Ten offense teams here.