Wisconsin (3-3) rebounded from a rough three-game stretch with a 71-49 win against Milwaukee on Friday night. True freshman guard Brad Davison scored a career-high 19 points on seven of eight shooting, including five of six from three-point range.
Redshirt junior forward Ethan Happ contributed 14 points and eight rebounds, while true freshman Nate Reuvers burned his redshirt and saw his first action of the season. The young forward recorded six rebounds and two assists in 14 minutes.
Virginia (6-0) comes off a 70-55 win over Rhode Island on Friday night, clinching the NIT Season Tip-Off Championship. Tony Bennett’s squad boasts the likes of guard Kyle Guy, who leads the team in scoring (15.8 points per game, 14 of 29 from three-point range). Redshirt senior guard Devon Hall has averaged 11.2 points and 4.3 rebounds in six contests while connecting on 20 of 21 free throws.
Forward Isaiah Wilkins leads the team in rebounds (6.3) while tallying 8.8 points per game.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Virginia will tip off at 8 p.m. CT from the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Va., on Monday night
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN2, with Mike Cousins and Corey Alexander on the call.
How can I stream the game online?
Via WatchESPN and the WatchESPN mobile app
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badgers Sports Network, where you’ll find the team of Jon Arias and Andy North. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/online) by searching “WIBA.”
- Guard D’Mitrik Trice: Sophomore; 10.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, 2.2 assists per game
- Forward Aleem Ford: Redshirt freshman; 4.3 points, 2.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists per game
- Forward Khalil Iverson: Junior; 8.3 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.5 assists per game
- Forward Ethan Happ: Redshirt junior; 18.2 points, 9.3 rebounds, 3.7 assists per game
- Guard Brad Davison: Freshman; 11.8 points , 1.7 rebounds, 1.0 assists per game