Among them include tight end Zander Neuville (right leg), running back Bradrick Shaw (left leg), safety D’Cota Dixon (right leg) and outside linebacker Noah Burks (left leg) are all listed with that designation.
Neuville is a key fixture in Wisconsin’s rushing attack as a versatile blocking tight end but was injured in the first half of UW’s 31-0 win at Minnesota. He has reeled in nine receptions for 81 yards with two touchdowns through 12 games.
Shaw is second on team in rushing yards (365) on 3.8 yards per carry with four rushing touchdowns. He, like Neuville and Burks, were injured during last Saturday’s win in Minneapolis.
For both Neuville’s and Shaw’s status, head coach Paul Chryst said during his weekly press conference on Monday that they will know more after the players have their MRIs either on Monday or Tuesday.
Though playing against both Minnesota and Michigan in the past two weeks, Dixon is still listed on the injury report.
Here’s the full report:
- Outside linebacker Noah Burks (left leg)
- Safety D’Cota Dixon (right leg)
- Tight end Zander Neuville (right leg)
- Running back Bradrick Shaw (left leg)
Out for Minnesota
- Tight end Luke Benzschawel (right leg)
Out for season
- Outside linebacker Zack Baun (left foot)
- Running back Sam Brodner (left knee)
- Wide receiver Quintez Cephus (right leg)
- Inside linebacker Jack Cichy (right knee)
- Running back Taiwan Deal (right leg)
- Safety Patrick Johnson (right arm)
- Inside linebacker Mason Stokke (right leg)