Wisconsin (2-3) lost games to No. 22 Baylor and No. 23 UCLA by a combined seven points. Though on a three-game losing streak to teams ranked in the AP Top 25 poll, Wisconsin actually is ranked No. 33 in the KenPom ratings system (No. 24 defense, No. 49 offense).
Forward Ethan Happ continues to showcase his skills against the competition, while true freshman guard Brad Davison started his first collegiate game against UCLA on Tuesday night, scoring 14 points.
Milwaukee (4-1) is under its first year with new head coach Pat Baldwin, with three players currently averaging double-digits in points to start the season. Redshirt junior guard Brock Stull leads the team in points per game (14.0), while sophomore forward Bryce Nze has tallied 12.2 points and eight rebounds per game.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Milwaukee will tip off at 8 p.m. CT at the Kohl Center in Madison on Friday night
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on the Big Ten Network
How can I stream the game online?
Via BTN2Go.com and the BTN2Go mobile app
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badgers Sports Network, where you’ll find the usual team of Jon Arias and Andy North. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/online) by searching “WIBA.”
- Guard D’Mitrik Trice: Sophomore; 10.6 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.6 assists per game
- Forward Aleem Ford: Redshirt freshman; 5.2 points, 1.8 rebounds, 0.6 assists per game
- Forward Khalil Iverson: Junior; 9.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, 2.2 assists per game
- Forward Ethan Happ: Redshirt junior; 19 points, 9.6 rebounds, 4 assists per game
- Guard Brad Davison: Freshman; 10.4 points , 1.8 rebounds, 1.2 assists per game
[Update 6:42 p.m. CT: We correctly updated the radio team to Jon Arias and Andy North]