Wisconsin (2-1, 0-0) will look to rebound from a rough 80-70 loss at home against Xavier on Thursday after keeping the game close for most of the game. UW will face a Baylor (3-0, 0-0) squad that features five players averaging double figures in points per game.
Guard Manu Lecomente leads the team with 20.7 points per contest, while forward Jo Lual-Acuil averages 12 points and 10.3 rebounds per game. Forward Terry Mauston is putting up 10.3 points and 9.7 rebounds through three games.
When and where is the game?
Wisconsin and Baylor will tip off at 8:30 p.m. CT at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo., on Monday night
How can I watch?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN2
How can I stream the game online?
Via WatchESPN and the ESPN mobile app
How can I listen to it on the radio?
On the Badgers Sports Network, where you’ll find the usual team of Matt Lepay and Mike Lucas. Head to BadgerSportsNetwork.com to find it. You can also listen on iHeartRadio (iOS/Android/online) by searching “WIBA.”
- Guard D’Mitrik Trice: Sophomore; 12 points, three rebounds, 3.3 assists per game
- Guard Brevin Pritzl: Redshirt sophomore; 12 points, 4.3 rebounds, 1.3 assists per game
- Forward Andy Van Vliet: Junior; 10.7 points, 4.0 rebounds, 0.3 assists per game
- Forward Khalil Iverson: Junior; 8.3 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.7 assists per game
- Forward Ethan Happ: Redshirt junior; 17.7 points, 8.7 rebounds, 3.7 assists per game