MADISON—AXE WEEK COMETH for the Wisconsin Badgers, and an inside linebacker has been upgraded on Wisconsin’s preliminary injury report released on Monday.
Wisconsin announced redshirt sophomore Chris Orr is questionable for Saturday’s game against Minnesota (2:30 p.m., ABC). He joins safety D’Cota DIxon as being listed with that designation.
Orr has missed the last two games against Iowa and Michigan after suffering a left leg injury in the first quarter against Indiana. He has recorded 35 tackles, three for loss, along with two sacks and a 78-yard pick-six against Nebraska this season.
Dixon played on Saturday in the 24-10 win against Michigan and registered four tackles on Saturday, though redshirt senior Joe Ferguson started in his place. He missed wins versus Illinois and Iowa, and played sparingly before leaving the game at Indiana.
Here’s the full report:
- Safety D’Cota Dixon (right leg)
- Inside linebacker Chris Orr (left leg)
Out for Minnesota
- Tight end Luke Benzschawel (right leg)
Out for season
- Outside linebacker Zack Baun (left foot)
- Running back Sam Brodner (left knee)
- Wide receiver Quintez Cephus (right leg)
- Inside linebacker Jack Cichy (right knee)
- Running back Taiwan Deal (right leg)
- Safety Patrick Johnson (right arm)
- Inside linebacker Mason Stokke (right leg)