MADISON — The No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers could be without two key starters again on Saturday.
On their Week 12 injury report released on Monday, the Badgers listed safety D’Cota Dixon (right leg) and center Tyler Biadasz (left leg) as questionable for this week’s game vs. the Michigan Wolverines (11 a.m. CT, FOX).
Dixon initially suited up and participated in warm-ups before Wisconsin’s 38–14 win over Iowa on Saturday, but then did not dress when the game began. Redshirt senior Joe Ferguson started in his place.
Biadasz’s status will certainly be one to watch, as he has emerged to become a more-than-solid offensive lineman as a redshirt freshman. He pancaked an Iowa defender on Kendric Pryor’s 25-yard touchdown run to help Wisconsin take a 10–7 lead but was injured later in the first half.
Redshirt sophomore Jason Erdmann Biadasz’s for most of the second half starting with the second offensive series.
Inside linebacker Chris Orr (left leg) also remains out this week, as are wide receivers Jazz Peavy (right leg, personal reasons) and George Rushing (left leg).
When asked on Monday if there was a timetable for both receivers to return, head coach Paul Chryst said, “I don’t know, but I don’t think so. Both different reasons, but right now I don’t see it being soon.”
Here’s the full preliminary injury report:
- Safety D’Cota Dixon (right leg)
- Center Tyler Biadasz (left leg)
Out for Michigan
- Tight end Luke Benzschawel (right leg)
- Inside linebacker Chris Orr (left leg)
- Wide receiver Jazz Peavy (right leg)
- Wide receiver George Rushing (left leg)
Out for season
- Outside linebacker Zack Baun (left foot)
- Running back Sam Brodner (left knee)
- Wide receiver Quintez Cephus (right leg)
- Inside linebacker Jack Cichy (right knee)
- Running back Taiwan Deal (right leg)
- Safety Patrick Johnson (right arm)
- Inside linebacker Mason Stokke (right leg)