Wisconsin was No. 6 and No. 7 in the coaches and AP polls last week, respectively.
SB Nation’s Bill Connelly has Wisconsin up one spot in his S&P+ rankings to No. 6, while Jason Kirk is projecting the Badgers will play in a New Year’s Six Bowl against Stanford in the Fiesta Bowl (he now projects Ohio State to head into the College Football Playoff).
Here are the five Big Ten teams in this week’s coaches poll:
- Penn State (6–0; No. 2, up one spot)
- Wisconsin (6–0; No. 5, up one spot)
- Ohio State (6–1: No. 6, up two spots)
- Michigan (5–1; No. 15, up one spot)
- Michigan St. (5–1; No. 19, up three spots)
The same teams find themselves in this week’s AP poll as well:
- Penn State (No. 2, up one spot)
- Wisconsin (No. 5, up two spots)
- Ohio State (No. 6, up three spots)
- Michigan State (No. 18, up three spots)
- Michigan (No. 19, down two spots)