Joel and I return for their second edition of Walk-On Wisconsin, the B5Q podcast dedicated to highlighting the Wisconsin Badgers walk-on tradition.
This week, we have two great interviews with a former Rose Bowl winning linebacker, and a four-year starter at longsnapper who’s solidified an often overlooked but deeply needed position.
Here’s the breakdown of the podcast:
- Wisconsin-Illinois recap, and those walk-ons who shined.
- The current College Football Playoff rankings and where Wisconsin sits after the Michigan Wolverines, Clemson Tigers and Washington Huskies lost this past weekend.
- Our two-part interview with longsnapper Connor Udelhoven from Wednesday and his journey to Wisconsin (both before and after the Bobby Adamov interview).
- Former Wisconsin walk-on and team captain Bobby Adamov stops by the podcast to talk about his UW career, the 1998 match-up against Purdue and quarterback Drew Brees.
- Purdue preview -- notable games in the past, and walk-ons making an impact for the Boilermakers
- Our “Walk-On To Watch” picks for the week in West Lafayette — wait for my bold prediction this week.
- Lastly, a short PSA on some fan reactions, namely after the struggles by senior placekicker Andrew Endicott.