This week, Wisconsin confirmed its pro day will be next Wednesday, March 11. Players will take part in on-field drills in the McClain Center from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in front of NFL scouts and personnel.
The Badgers also released the names of the players that will be working out:
- Wide receiver Kenzel Doe
- Running back Melvin Gordon
- Offensive tackle Rob Havenstein
- Defensive lineman Warren Herring
- Defensive back Peniel Jean
- Offensive lineman Dallas Lewallen
Tight end Jacob Pedersen, who went undrafted in 2014 but spent time with the Atlanta Falcons during training camp last season, will also take part in pro day.
Former Wisconsin running back Jeff Lewis, who transferred to play for FCS program Illinois State, will also return to Madison to perform at the Badgers' pro day.
Three non-Badgers from Division III schools were also invited to the pro day. Among them:
- Quarterback Matt Behrendt (UW-Whitewater): Threw for 3,670 yards, 42 TDs in 2014
- Cornerback Thurgood Dennis (UW-Eau Claire): 35 tackles, 10 pass break-ups in 2014
- Wide receiver Jake Kumerow (UW-Whitewater): 66 receptions, 1,116 yards, 14 TDs in 2014
Check in with B5Q next Wednesday for more news and highlights from pro day.