Former Wisconsin stars Cody Goloubef and Ben Street will put their talents on display at the American Hockey League All-Star game Wednesday night. The event, which is taking place in St. John's, N.L., starts at 5:30 p.m. CT.
The game will be carried on tape delay on the NHL Network at 9:00 p.m. CT, but can be seen live on Fox Sports North plus, as well as a variety of other channels you probably don't get. The game will also be streamed on ahllive.com.
You can find a full listing of TV availability HERE.
Goloubef, a defenseman for the Springfield Falcons, has recorded six goals and 20 points in 42 games this season. Goloubef is property of the Columbus Blue Jackets, where he has played three games in the NHL this season (no points).
Street, a center for the Abbotsford Heat, was one of the top scorers in the AHL before his his most recent call up to the NHL with the Calgary Flames. Street is currently second on the Heat in scoring, with 19 goals and 19 assists for 38 points in 35 games. Street has one assist in 13 NHL games this season for the Flames.
For more hockey coverage, follow Andy on Twitter -- Follow @AndyJohnsonB5Q
You can also reach Andy via e-mail (AndyJohnsonB5Q@gmail.com)
- Matt Berkovitz named Wisconsin high school hockey player of the year finalist
- Winter Olympics 2014 hockey results: Hilary Knight scores, US loses to Canada
- Podcast: Kielbasa Kings recaps Wisconsin basketball, previews "Fill the Bowl"
- Report: Cleveland Browns interviewed Gary Andersen for vacant head coaching position
- Recruiting snapshot: Henry Ellenson scores 36 in win