Wisconsin announced the additions of Hawaii and Troy to its 2015 schedule Wednesday, rounding out that season's non-conference schedule. Along with the Big Ten schedule announced in June, the Badgers' 2015 schedule is now set.
In addition to previously announced games against Alabama and Miami (Ohio), Wisconsin will face Hawaii and Troy in 2015. All of those will be home games except for the Alabama match-up, which will be played Sept. 5 at AT&T Stadium in Dallas.
In addition, Wisconsin will travel to Hawaii in 2021 and host another game vs. the Warriors in Madison the following year.
Per the team, additional games for 2016 -- the first season with a nine-game conference schedule -- and beyond are still being sorted out. Future non-conference opponents already include BYU, Florida Atlantic, South Florida, Virginia Tech, Washington and Washington State.
|2015 WISCONSIN FOOTBALL SCHEDULE (home games in CAPS)
|Sept. 5||Alabama (AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas)|
|Sept. 12||MIAMI (OHIO)|
|Oct. 10||at Nebraska|
|Oct. 24||at Illinois|
|Nov. 7||at Maryland|
|Nov. 28||at Minnesota|
|Dec. 5||Big Ten Championship Game (Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis)|
More from Bucky's 5th Quarter:
- Wisconsin football recruiting: DeMatha Catholic WR Chris Jones commits to Badgers
- TONIGHT: Kielbasa Kings previews Purdue with Hammer and Rails, 8 p.m. CT
- Purdue vs. Wisconsin preview: A good chance to lick their wounds
- Wisconsin defense review: Highs and lows against Arizona State
- The Forgotten Hero: Jeff Duckworth strikes again
- Women's hockey ranked No. 7 in USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine preseason poll