Our man Scott Wisniewski is plugging away down in Chicago at Big Ten Media Days, and he'll have plenty more to come as we move throughout media sessions Wednesday and Thursday. Below, hear how James White is planning to anchor Wisconsin's backfield in a drastically new offense en route to a push for a fourth straight Rose Bowl appearance.
White also discusses the new looks in Gary Andersen's offense (he thinks they'll pass a lot more), how he's always been the No. 2 running back up until now and more.
More from Bucky's 5th Quarter:
- 2013 Big Ten Media Days: Gary Andersen makes his debut on the big stage
- 2013 Big Ten Media Days Open Thread: Gary Andersen makes his debut on the big stage
- Badgers receive commitment from Notre Dame Academy defenseman Tony Stillwell
- 2013 Big Ten Media Days schedule: Gary Andersen to speak at 10:30 a.m. CT
- Wisconsin football recruiting: Counting the stars of quarterbacks past, present and future