A good Sunday evening to everyone!
Our latest edition of the Kielbasa Kings Sports Extravaganza, which will also be up on iTunes in the next day:
- The "Polish Rifle" Scott Wisniewski and I break down the Packers' loss to the San Francisco 49ers in the first 15 minutes of the show. What happened to the poor secondary? Is this defense really tough? Why have there been so many injuries the past couple of years?
- BadgerNation.com's Ben Worgull stops by to talk about the Wisconsin's victory over Tennessee Tech. What is going on in the kicking game, what to expect down in Arizona State Saturday and some interesting recruiting news. Make sure you follow Ben @TheBadgerNation and subscribe to BadgerNation.com.
- We come back to the pros with the NFL's first week of action. How did former Badgers Montee Ball, Russell Wilson and Rick Wagner look? Plus, how did the Detroit Lions look so good?
- We wrap up our live episode our discussion of the MLB playoff picture, as well as our "Dupa of the Week!"
- The last part of our show is dedicated to my conversation with former Wisconsin Badgers and Green Bay Packers guard Bill Ferrario. I spoke with Bill last week for my article on Ron Dayne's historic 64-yard run in the 2000 Rose Bowl, and he provides great knowledge as he breaks down the play, along with his thoughts on his playing career and some of the rules changes in the NFL. Be sure to check him out on Twitter and his new business, PackerEvents.net, to schedule former Packers and Badgers for your events.
Check back Wednesday, as we begin our "Two-a-Week" episodes, featuring more in-depth Packers coverage and a special preview of Arizona State with House of Sparky.